Atlanta residents may face travel nightmare after highway bridge collapses following fire
h***@bbs.cpcn.com
2017-03-31 18:36:25 UTC
article and pics at:
http://abcnews.go.com/US/atlanta-residents-face-travel-nightmare-highway-bridge-collapses/story?id=46489131
e***@gmail.com
2017-04-05 17:45:02 UTC
Post by h***@bbs.cpcn.com
http://abcnews.go.com/US/atlanta-residents-face-travel-nightmare-highway-bridge-collapses/story?id=46489131
From what I've read it's total gridlock out there -- carmageddon!
rdc
2017-04-05 22:02:04 UTC
Post by e***@gmail.com
Post by h***@bbs.cpcn.com
http://abcnews.go.com/US/atlanta-residents-face-travel-nightmare-highway-bridge-collapses/story?id=46489131
From what I've read it's total gridlock out there -- carmageddon!
Why is State of Georgia thinking it is going to take so long to rebuild
the viaduct? Wasn't there a viaduct in California about 5 years ago
that collapsed from a fuel truck fire that was reopened in less than a
month?
Kenny McCormack
2017-04-06 11:23:08 UTC
Post by h***@bbs.cpcn.com
http://abcnews.go.com/US/atlanta-residents-face-travel-nightmare-highway-bridge-collapses/story?id=46489131
Post by e***@gmail.com
From what I've read it's total gridlock out there -- carmageddon!
Why is State of Georgia thinking it is going to take so long to rebuild
the viaduct? Wasn't there a viaduct in California about 5 years ago
that collapsed from a fuel truck fire that was reopened in less than a
month?
Well, that's the difference between California and Georgia.

They don't call it The South for nothin'.
--
To most Christians, the Bible is like a software license. Nobody
actually reads it. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree."

- author unknown -
rdc
2017-04-06 21:30:23 UTC
Post by Kenny McCormack
Post by h***@bbs.cpcn.com
http://abcnews.go.com/US/atlanta-residents-face-travel-nightmare-highway-bridge-collapses/story?id=46489131
Post by e***@gmail.com
From what I've read it's total gridlock out there -- carmageddon!
Why is State of Georgia thinking it is going to take so long to rebuild
the viaduct? Wasn't there a viaduct in California about 5 years ago
that collapsed from a fuel truck fire that was reopened in less than a
month?
Well, that's the difference between California and Georgia.
They don't call it The South for nothin'.
I went to grad school at UAB--I understand completely...
-
rdc