Ida Mufferbids interchange?
h***@gmail.com
2017-11-26 00:55:31 UTC
Hello. I have heard Caltrans wants to rename one of the interchanges in the Beverly Hills area after Ida Mufferbids, the old whore who used to entertain audiences on The Price is Right.

Anyone have a contact with more info?
n***@gmail.com
2018-02-11 07:22:06 UTC
I can confirm that the CBS Building in New York City has renamed the plaza outside of the building Ida Mufferbids Plaza.
n***@gmail.com
2018-02-11 07:24:13 UTC
Also, one of the studios at the CBS Broadcast Center in NYC has been renamed "The Ida Mufferbids Studio," while the former WLNY studio on Long Island has been renamed "The Ida Mufferbids Building" by CBS.
h***@gmail.com
2018-03-02 17:41:59 UTC
Post by n***@gmail.com
Post by n***@gmail.com
Post by h***@gmail.com
Hello. I have heard Caltrans wants to rename one of the interchanges in the Beverly Hills area after Ida Mufferbids, the old whore who used to entertain audiences on The Price is Right.
Anyone have a contact with more info?
I can confirm that the CBS Building in New York City has renamed the plaza outside of the building Ida Mufferbids Plaza.
Also, one of the studios at the CBS Broadcast Center in NYC has been renamed "The Ida Mufferbids Studio," while the former WLNY studio on Long Island has been renamed "The Ida Mufferbids Building" by CBS.
Nice to finally see Ida get the recognition she deserves.