Looking for closed NJ overpass / bridge for stunt filming
Add Reply
R. Richard Hobbs Locations
2018-06-22 13:16:33 UTC
Hi I work as a professional location scout for a scripted "action" tv show and we need to find a filmable / controllable overpass / ramp in NJ.

Ideas: private property / closed or underused roadway / park

NOTES:
1. We need to control the area for about one week for prep / shoot / wrap
2. Wants to be urban rather than rustic
3. Should be over land NOT water
4. Fully insured / fees available
5. Please do not ask the name of the show / I am not at liberty to say.

Cutnpaste:
The scene we are trying to film consists of a car chase between an ambulance and a cop car up the "West Side Highway." The cop car hits the ambulance and rams it until it is hanging off the edge of an on ramp/overpass. Eventually after teetering for a while, the ambulance vehicle falls off the side and lands below. There is are also some gun fire special effects written into the script. The key component we are looking for location wise is the "on ramp/ overpass." We would need something we can control, that also has a road below. Please let me know if you need any more information. The potential dates for this shoot are between July 16- July 29th, 2018. Please let me know if you have any potential options for this stunt. Thank you.

Anyone has helpful ideas pls respond or contact me offlist

Thx / RH
Stop-IL-TollwayRipoffs
2018-06-24 18:23:29 UTC
Post by R. Richard Hobbs Locations
[...]
The IL tollway is constructing a new road near ORD. Construction sites could be borrowed based on the work schedule.