H.B. Elkins' site mentioned on FARK.com
Add Reply
rockc12000
2018-04-20 09:46:42 UTC
If you aren't aware of what kind of site FARK is, they basically go
through news sites or find bizarre things on the web. Anyway, they
found H.B.'s sign goofs page to be strange...
http://cgi.fark.com/cgi/fark/comments.pl?IDLink=90391
Main site: http://www.fark.com, scroll down to headline
"Anal-retentive Kentucky man's website dedicated to pointing out minor
mistakes on road signs"
I find it pretty insulting, maybe some of us could go there and stick
up for him...
rockc12000
2018-04-20 09:54:22 UTC
If you aren't aware of what kind of site FARK is, they basically go
through news sites or find bizarre things on the web. Anyway, they
found H.B.'s sign goofs page to be strange...
http://cgi.fark.com/cgi/fark/comments.pl?IDLink=90391
Main site: http://www.fark.com, scroll down to headline
"Anal-retentive Kentucky man's website dedicated to pointing out minor
mistakes on road signs"
I find it pretty insulting, maybe some of us could go there and stick
up for him...
I am so HOT for HB and his friend Chuck Caudill-my husband forbids me to return to home county, Owsley County- my first love was a Lee Co ballplayer- I went to MC Napier because my stepmom was a teacher there (mom died in 1971-I was 3 hardly "remember" her- stepmom married dad when I was 5- my best pal)- so I "Commuted" and avoided the "LEE OWSLEY RIVALRY"- my husband is Canadian, where we live (Windsor), love the "millenial roads"- my ex bf and I (we had such "passionate parking sex up every "holler" off lee, owsley, jackson, wolfe, morgan, estill counties- my hubbie refuses to let me return to rockclimb in the GORGE! my "Ex" never married (believe me, he was NOT GAY)
I think hubbie senses though he no longer lives in lee county- we still "have mojo"- so do HB and Chuck, I bet
H.B. Elkins
2018-05-20 00:37:04 UTC
You're too kind. You may want to know that Chuck retired from the Navy and moved
back to Lee County. He is running for county judge-executive in Tuesday's
primary election.

In article <2d8630b1-bc10-4ae4-ac98-***@googlegroups.com>, rockc12000
says...
If you aren't aware of what kind of site FARK is, they basically go
through news sites or find bizarre things on the web. Anyway, they
found H.B.'s sign goofs page to be strange...
=20
http://cgi.fark.com/cgi/fark/comments.pl?IDLink=3D90391
=20
[...]
Y)=20
--
To reply by e-mail, remove the "restrictorplate"