New road forum
Chief Squatting Buffalo
2015-07-16 04:10:22 UTC
A new forum has opened at http://www.biproads.com/forum

Features:

Map forum
Bridge forum
Sign forum
Highway history forum
Abandoned roads forum
Regional US forums
World forums
Marketplace
Scenery forum
Weather forum
Retail forum
Music forum
Cinema forum
Sports forum
Automobile forum
Railroad forum

Come join today!

--
John David Galt
2015-07-16 18:39:32 UTC
You also agree to post any copyrighted material even if you don't own
the copyright or you have written consent from the owner of the
copyrighted material.

Something tells me that a "not" got lost from there somewhere.

On 2015-07-15 21:10, Chief Squatting Buffalo wrote:> A new forum has
Come join today!
CJ Betcher
2015-07-17 07:58:46 UTC
That must be SMF's default user agreement. We are in the process of writing a few weak guidelines for the forum.
Chief Squatting Buffalo
2015-07-29 13:31:08 UTC
Post by John David Galt
You also agree to post any copyrighted material even if you don't own
the copyright or you have written consent from the owner of the
copyrighted material.
Something tells me that a "not" got lost from there somewhere.
Something tells me that a "not" got removed on purpose.

It was a joke.

Lighten up, Francis.
Chief Squatting Buffalo
2015-09-26 05:52:48 UTC
Post by John David Galt
You also agree to post any copyrighted material even if you don't own
the copyright or you have written consent from the owner of the
copyrighted material.
Something tells me that a "not" got lost from there somewhere.
No, it was done on purpose as a joke.