125-car pile-up in Tennessee
n***@gmail.com
2018-07-07 20:21:43 UTC
We were in that 125 car pile up.doing speed limit.we managed to stop without hitting anyone. Trucks in front of us went straight across road..trying to avoid cars they could not see to late. I also did believe fog would never have cause such a wreck. Until it happens to you you cannot understand.12 people died.
Kenny McCormack
2018-07-08 02:33:59 UTC
Post by n***@gmail.com
We were in that 125 car pile up.doing speed limit.we managed to stop
without hitting anyone. Trucks in front of us went straight across
road..trying to avoid cars they could not see to late. I also did
believe fog would never have cause such a wreck. Until it happens to
you you cannot understand.12 people died.
There's just one little problem with this.

It happened March 14th (and 15th) of 2002.

16 years ago...
--
If the automobile had followed the same development cycle as the
computer, a Rolls-Royce today would cost $100, get a million miles to