bye po bye baby be safe
Add Reply
c***@gmail.com
2017-05-15 07:50:32 UTC
Barney Live! In New York City the surprise small heart lace glitter big heart
p***@gmail.com
2017-05-19 01:57:54 UTC
Wow, Mtr really is dead.
Arif Khokar
2017-06-03 01:58:01 UTC
Post by p***@gmail.com
Wow, Mtr really is dead.
That's because almost all of the regular posters moved to aaroads.com.
I've browsed through the forums there, but I find that the lack of
message threading makes it difficult to follow the sub-threads in many
of the long running topics.

I still think that setting up appropriate filters in one's news client
is sufficient to easily carry on discussions here without interference
from spammers or trolls.
H.B. Elkins
2017-06-06 19:00:07 UTC
AA Roads has been down for three days now. In "maintenance mode" because the
upgrade to the forum software doesn't play nice with the version of PHP that
they run on their server.
--
To reply by e-mail, remove the "restrictorplate"