Democratic campaign bus with Hillary’s face on the side is caught dumping RAW SEWAGE in the street
Leroy N. Soetoro
2017-01-25 04:54:19 UTC
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3850958/DNC-apologizes-campaign-
bus-dumps-raw-sewage.html

The Democratic National Committee has been forced to apologize after raw
sewage was dumped from one of its buses, which bore the face of candidate
Hillary Clinton.

Businessman Mike Robins spotted the unpleasant mixture oozing from the
bottom of the bus in Gwinnett County, Georgia, and police were called.
Witnesses reported a 'foul smell' left in the air, and a large amount of
drying toilet paper left in the road.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/10/19/13/3984145A00000578-3850958-
The_circled_area_shows_raw_sewage_oozing_from_the_bottom_of_the_-a-
55_1476879395945.jpg

The bus, which bears the slogan 'Forward Together' and features the
likenesses of presidential candidate Hillary Clinton and running mate Tim
Kaine, was in town for an early voting event.

Robins told Fox5: 'You don't pull up and dump raw sewage on the street
and in the storm drain. You just don't do that.'

The 60-year-old told the New York Daily News that it didn't matter which
party was responsible for the dumping, as it should not have happened.

He said: 'I wouldn’t care who did it. I don’t care if it was Hillary. I
don’t care if [the bus] had Trump’s name on it.
'It was the wrong thing to do.

And Captain Jeff Smith continued: 'There is a violation, there is a city
violation for dumping materials into the storm drain system, obviously
this feeds into streams.'

A DNC representative said the sewage container was full, and the driver
was concerned about the contents leaking.

A party statement said: 'This was an unacceptable mistake and we apologize
to the Lawrenceville community for any harm that was caused.

'We are taking corrective action with the charter bus company to prevent
this from ever happening again and contacting local officials to determine
the best course of action.'

Gwinnett County fire hazmat crews cleaned up the spill, and Georgia's
Environmental Protection Division is investigating.

A report by Lawrenceville Police Department said officers had been called
to reports that an RV was illegally dumping its sewage in a storm drain.
parade of the democrat party has run out of gas.

Congratulations President Trump. Thank you for ending the disaster of the
Obama presidency.

ObamaCare is a total 100% failure and no lie that can be put forth by its
supporters can dispute that.

Obama jobs, the result of ObamaCare. 12-15 working hours a week at minimum
wage, no benefits and the primary revenue stream for ObamaCare. It can't
be funded with money people don't have, yet liberals lie about how great
it is.

Obama increased total debt from $10 trillion to $20 trillion in the eight
years he has been in office, and sold out heterosexuals for Hollywood
queer liberal democrat donors.

With a little luck, we'll see compulsive liar Hillary Clinton in jail too.
First-Post
Democrats spreading shit. So who is surprised at that?
None of the Above
2017-01-25 07:49:51 UTC
On Wed, 25 Jan 2017 04:54:19 +0000 (UTC), "Leroy N. Soetoro"
<***@usurper.org> wrote:

Hillary is Number Two in so many ways.
Ed-M
2017-01-26 00:04:15 UTC
I wouldn't vote for her in a million years after what I found about what really happened with her servers and what Wikileaks revealed about her and the DNC (Russians or no Russians hacking the servers) and I couldn't vote for Trump this time around (PC-Liberal siblings, ya know).

So I declared I would vote for Jill stein and did so accordingly. Imagine the bitter taste in my mouth when she challenged vote counts in FOUR STATES! On behalf of the Wicked Witch of the West! (Sorry L. Frank baum, MGM and MArgaret Hamilton) Next election cycle I just might vote straight GOP.