How many US highways still exist in California?
Kenny McCormack
2017-06-17 01:39:42 UTC
(And what are they?)

I know of 5: 101,199,50,6,395

Are there others?
--
Faced with the choice between changing one's mind and proving that there is
no need to do so, almost everyone gets busy on the proof.

- John Kenneth Galbraith -
r***@gmail.com
2017-06-17 16:49:44 UTC
Add 95 and 97.
e***@gmail.com
2017-06-17 18:38:33 UTC
Post by Kenny McCormack
(And what are they?)
I know of 5: 101,199,50,6,395
Are there others?
THe ones I know of are Rte. 50 east of Sacramento, Rte. 395 north of San Bernardino, Rte. 6 east of Bishop, and an x99 in Northern Califirnia next to Oregon.
Kenny McCormack
2017-06-18 13:54:50 UTC
Post by e***@gmail.com
Post by Kenny McCormack
(And what are they?)
I know of 5: 101,199,50,6,395
Are there others?
Post by e***@gmail.com
THe ones I know of are Rte. 50 east of Sacramento, Rte. 395 north of San
Bernardino, Rte. 6 east of Bishop, and an x99 in Northern Califirnia next to
Oregon.
Plus Rte. 101 from LA to Oregon.
Not to be a nudge, but all of these (*) were already mentioned in the OP by
the OP (i.e., me).

(*) Except possibly the "x99", which I don't recognize. Is that isometric
to my mention of "199" (which does go from 101 to the Oregon border)?

Anyway, it looks like my list was complete, except for 95 & 97, as mentioned
by another poster.
http://user.xmission.com/~gazelle/Sigs/EternalFlame
e***@gmail.com
2017-06-17 18:39:20 UTC