Welcome to the Metastructure: The New Internet of Transportation | WIRED
Ant
2016-02-22 17:44:56 UTC
http://www.wired.com/2016/01/the-metastructure-transportation/ (also in
the printed issue that I just read yesterday).
--
Quote of the Week: "This isn't a war. It never was a war, any more than
there's war between man and ants." --artilleryman from H.G. Wells' The
( ) ing, then please kindly use Ant nickname and AQFL URL/link.
jgar the jorrible
2016-02-23 00:23:10 UTC
Post by Ant
http://www.wired.com/2016/01/the-metastructure-transportation/ (also in
the printed issue that I just read yesterday).
Meanwhile, the disruptors get disrupted: http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/news/2016/feb/22/climate-change-bike-walk-decobike0sharing/

jg
--
@home.com is bogus.