Animal crossing signs
w***@rscloud.ca
2016-09-26 17:44:34 UTC
I've seen deer, horse, moose, cattle, and duck crossing signs that
appeared to be legit higway department signs. In Australia, kangaroo
crossing signs are as common as deer xing signs in N. America.
Any bizarre animal crossing signs out there?
And how do they get deer to cross the road right at that sign anyway?
r u dum?
John Levine
2016-09-26 18:07:09 UTC
Post by w***@rscloud.ca
I've seen deer, horse, moose, cattle, and duck crossing signs ...
And how do they get deer to cross the road right at that sign anyway?
r u dum?
At eighteen and a half years, this is a worthy candidate for the Least
Prompt Response (as well as the most clueless) hall of fame.

Congratulations!
Larry Sheldon
2016-09-26 20:46:40 UTC
Post by John Levine
Post by w***@rscloud.ca
I've seen deer, horse, moose, cattle, and duck crossing signs ...
And how do they get deer to cross the road right at that sign anyway?
r u dum?
At eighteen and a half years, this is a worthy candidate for the Least
Prompt Response (as well as the most clueless) hall of fame.
Ya' reckon the "References" line shows a clue? I have a filter that
probably stopped it here on the Message-ID line.
--
quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
-- Juvenal
John Levine
2016-09-26 20:57:45 UTC
Post by Larry Sheldon
Post by John Levine
Post by w***@rscloud.ca
I've seen deer, horse, moose, cattle, and duck crossing signs ...
And how do they get deer to cross the road right at that sign anyway?
r u dum?
At eighteen and a half years, this is a worthy candidate for the Least
Prompt Response (as well as the most clueless) hall of fame.
Ya' reckon the "References" line shows a clue? I have a filter that
probably stopped it here on the Message-ID line.
The references line was impressively broken:

R's,
John