RV Droz' US-Highways.com is down.
Ed-M
2016-04-26 15:58:09 UTC
If it weren't for the wayback machine, it could very well be utterly extinct (especuially if Mr. Droz decides not to bring it back up). Bummer, 'coz I really like the International Highway Makeover.

Disclaimer: this may have been discussed before but I didn't want to look for an old thread and resurrect it.
H.B. Elkins
2016-04-28 21:00:49 UTC
Mr. Droz is currently without the ability to renew the domain on his site, so therefore it expired. That is all that I prefer to say about the matter, but Google can yield the details if you're curious.
Ed-M
2016-04-29 16:26:32 UTC
Actually I looked over in the thread at AARoads Forum under General Highway Talk and found out from someone who talked to him that his site doesn't expire until the end of this year or next.
H.B. Elkins
2016-06-05 19:01:30 UTC
Your source must be mistaken. It was determined that the domain name registration has already expired. Someone may have already bought the rights to the domain name.
k***@gmail.com
2016-05-15 23:33:46 UTC
Post by Ed-M
If it weren't for the wayback machine, it could very well be utterly extinct (especuially if Mr. Droz decides not to bring it back up). Bummer, 'coz I really like the International Highway Makeover.
How do we get a hold of him? I have several URLs that we could host his great web page
Disclaimer: this may have been discussed before but I didn't want to look for an old thread and resurrect it.
H.B. Elkins
2016-06-05 19:02:54 UTC
Post by Ed-M
How do we get a hold of him? I have several URLs that we could host his great web page
Perhaps an inquiry to Florida's Department of Corrections (or whatever the Sunshine State calls the agency that oversees incarceration facilities) would yield that information.