NEW Interchange of the Week: I-790 and a WHOLE MESS OF ROUTES in Utica
p***@gmail.com
2019-11-17 22:16:46 UTC
N.W.Perry a écrit dans le message
Well, that about says it! Enjoy!
http://members.nbci.com/empirestate/week
Very interesting cloverstack interchange, if it wasn't for this gap of the
Thruway (I-90) being a ticket system, the NY49/l-790 expressway could be
confused for a C/D lane (similar to Hwy 401 in GTA) of the NYS Thruway
I wonder if you plan to put a Genesee street/l-790/l-90 photo as well?
Next week: US 9, US 44/NY 55 in Poughkeepsie (east end of the Mid-Hudson
Bridge).
speaking of Hudson Valley, how about the actual "interchange" of
I-87/I-84/NY300?
(I put interchange between brackets since there isn't a direct connection
yet between them until the interchange improvements done for 2002-2003)
Can cloverstacks have 2 lanes in their cloverleaf loops? all the ones i've seen have only 1 lane on the loops.
r***@gmail.com
2019-11-18 15:14:02 UTC
I-280 at I-880 / CA-17 in San José northbound to westbound.